[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help Regarding RB2 for Week 12

Turd Burgler

I am starting LT at RB1...I need a RB2. Marshawn Lynch has been my steady RB2 most of the season but he's out with an injury this week. Here are my options:

Cedric Benson DEN

Frank Gore @ ARI

Available free agent RB's are as follows:

Fred Taylor BUF

Ron Dayne @ CLE

Maurice Morris @ SEA

I have an extra spot that I can make for an additional RB (I am stacked at WR - mainly to keep my opponents weak in that area) and am leaning towards picking up Dayne who might get a lot of yards on the ground since Cleveland will be so focused on the pass. Any suggestions on who I should pick up if either Gore or Benson isn't a viable option? Any suggestions on who I might drop (I hate to say it but Harrison seems to be the odd man out - traded Kitna and Brandon Marshall for him 4 weeks ago)?

Edited by Turd Burgler

I am starting LT at RB1...I need a RB2. Marshawn Lynch has been my steady RB2 most of the season but he's out with an injury this week. Here are my options:

Cedric Benson DEN

Frank Gore @ ARI

Available free agent RB's are as follows:

Fred Taylor BUF

Ron Dayne @ CLE

Maurice Morris @ SEA

I have an extra spot that I can make for an additional RB (I am stacked at WR - mainly to keep my opponents weak in that area) and am leaning towards picking up Dayne who might get a lot of yards on the ground since Cleveland will be so focused on the pass. Any suggestions on who I should pick up if either Gore or Benson isn't a viable option? Any suggestions on who I might drop (I hate to say it but Harrison seems to be the odd man out - traded Kitna and Brandon Marshall for him 4 weeks ago)?

Morris