[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Benson or Dayne?

Team Tsunami

I already have Parker as my #1RB, need to choose from

Benson vs Denver...playing at home an has had 2 good games for Benson the last 2wks

Dayne @ Cle... also has played good for Dayne the last 2 starts and Hou has it whole offensive team together which should produce alot of pts.

any thoughts?

Funny you should ask this question... I am in the same rock-o-hard-place!

I am starting Benson as right now. I like his chances for seeing the rock enogh to make a difference. I like Dayne but he has not put up any good stats the entire season; althugh he is the man now!

I say look at what RB's have done against CLE that last few games AND what RB's have done against DEN. I am gpoing with Cedric the GREAT!! :D:D

Funny you should ask this question... I am in the same rock-o-hard-place!

I am starting Benson as right now. I like his chances for seeing the rock enogh to make a difference. I like Dayne but he has not put up any good stats the entire season; althugh he is the man now!

I say look at what RB's have done against CLE that last few games AND what RB's have done against DEN. I am gpoing with Cedric the GREAT!! :D:D

Benson is a turd. Denver has actually improved against the run since their bye. They held the Titans in place last week.

Not that Dayne isn't too far away, but he does have 200+ yds and 1 TD in his last 2 games in which he started. He also gets Cleveland tomorrow.

I'd do Dayne.