[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sweeny Todd, Walk Hard, Juno, Charlie Wilson's War

TDFFFreak

I think 16.

OK, that is what i thought from the trailer i saw(i should say i thought younger then 18)....I have to ask what is funny about

a CHILD getting pregnant and then having to decide to keep or abort the baby? I dont know, maybe I am just getting old but

I really dont get it...I mean its not bad enough that kids are having kids but we have to have a comedy written about it too :D

Edited by keggerz

OK, that is what i thought from the trailer i saw(i should say i thought younger then 18)....I have to ask what is funny about

a CHILD getting pregnant and then having to decide to keep or abort the baby? I dont know, maybe I am just getting old but

I really dont get it...I mean its not bad enough that kids are having kids but we have to have a comedy written about it too :D

The idea of a 16 year old getting pregnant is scary and seemingly unfunny, but I'd like to think of myself as one of those individuals who can find humor in almost any situation as long as it doesn't involve serious injury or death. It was funny because of how it was directed/handled... 16 year old is having a kid, she's scared but she tries to defuse the situation with humor. I think that happens all the time in frightening situations such as this.

Just saw National Treasure, Book of Secrets today. I enjoyed it and would rate it a B. I like treasure hunt movies in general so I'm sure I'm rating it higher than most people. I also gave it a higher rating because I think Diane Kruger is babelicious!!! :D