[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas Radio Listeners

myhousekey

For any of you that listen to The Ticket here in Dallas they just announced the Hardline is going to have an announcement on Greggo at 5:15 pm today.

Hopefully its more then "He's gone. He isn't come back. We can't say anymore than that."

Edit: Oh they also announced Nolan Ryan will headline Ticketstock but I think I was more interested when I heard Denise Milani was going to be there. :D

For any of you that listen to The Ticket here in Dallas they just announced the Hardline is going to have an announcement on Greggo at 5:15 pm today.

Hopefully its more then "He's gone. He isn't come back. We can't say anymore than that."

Edit: Oh they also announced Nolan Ryan will headline Ticketstock but I think I was more interested when I heard Denise Milani was going to be there. :D

was that their 11:10 AM big announcement? That they were going to have a later announcement about something?

was that their 11:10 AM big announcement? That they were going to have a later announcement about something?

The big announcement at 11:10 was that Nolan Ryan was headlining Ticketstock. Norm got him on the phone for a quick interview. Right after the interview Norm mentioned the Hardline would have some sort of announcement on Greggo at 5:15 today.

Edited by myhousekey

The big announcement at 11:10 was that Nolan Ryan was headlining Ticketstock. Norm got him on the phone for a quick interview. Right after the interview Norm mentioned the Hardline would have some sort of announcement on Greggo at 5:15 today.

Great another we cant tell you any more "about that person we can not call by name" important update. Guess I will have to waste another 30 min of life I cant get back to find out more about nothing!

They announced that Greg Williams has resigned. :bigshocker: :D

Bunch of legal mumbo jumbo from the station. Show will go on with Mike and Corby.

Bottom line, nothing new and still not talking about the coke problem / rehab etc..

Edited by myhousekey