[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i'm going to disneyland

Down Goes Frazia

Figuring out the fast passes is a must.

For me, this is key to a succesful Disneyland trip. Plan those out right and you can essentially jump from ride to ride with minimal waits in lines.

give me a little insight if you would...... are the passes based on hours / minutes ? :D sounds like I have a bit more research to do than I had expected. :wacko:

here's part of the offer from costco....... is this "hopper ticket" what you were talking about ?

Combine these specials at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel: Receive a five-day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® souvenir ticket for the price of a three-day†††With a minimum four-night stay, receive a $150 Disney Gift Card - (one per package)**Plus your Costco member benefits (see below)

also here's the 3 options of hotels we have available..... anyone have any preferences on these ?

Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort:Disneyland® HotelDisney’s Paradise Pier® HotelDisney’s Grand Californian Hotel®

:wacko: I remember when you had actual tickets to get on Disneyland rides. I think they were lettered A-E with E being the more popular rides. You only got so many of each type of ticket. Yeah, I'm old.

+1

Thus the old phrase "That's an E-Ticket Ride"

If you have the chance, go to San Diego and spend the day on the beach. I would recommend the Northern ones around Del Mar, Solana Beach area. And if your kids like dogs.... Stop in at Dog Beach in Ocean Beach especially on a weekend....

The fast passes are for some of the most popular rides at Disneyland and California adventure.

Finding Nemo doesn't have a fast pass and even when we got in an hour before the official opening, the line took us over an hour

A fast pass allows you to skip the main line. It can reduce the time down to a few minutes when other people are waiting an hour.

Say you pull a fast pass at 9am for Space Mountain. The pass tells you to return between 10 and 11. When you return at that time, you go through the fast pass line and your wait is most likely going to be around 10 minutes or so. I don't think i ever waited more then 15 minutes for any ride with a fast pass. You can't pull a fast pass for another ride though until 1001. What I was doing was pulling a fast pass (most of the time I would go by myself to pull the fast passes) and then going back and meeting up with the family in a different area. Then we would meander around that area and make our way to the ride when the time came. I just kept doing that.

Just go to the disneyland site and they'll tell you the rides that have fast passes.