[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate to ask a question about a tip but here goes.

Skippy

She is a kept woman and if she gets to do the tip thing on her own then she will way over do it. I don't mind being a good tipper but wife can get way out of control.

I guess what I mean is - are you going to wait for her and pay at the end? Are you going to send cash for her to tip with?

Generally, you wouldn't be there at all so just from a practical standpoint, it would be her physically handing the tip over. And as such, I still say about $10, maybe $20 if she really liked it seems appropriate.

Okay I see what you meant. No I will not be there but I want to make sure that I have the ducks in order for her. I just want to have an understanding of what is normal so that I can pass it to her. I don't want her to tip way to much or not enough. I mean I know that a lot depends on how you feel the service was but just wanting a general guide.

$10 is everything was "okay".

$20 if things were really good.

$30 if things seemed exceptionally top notch.

$50 if you got a happy ending.

:wacko: