[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You have two months to live;

sundaynfl

One of my coworkers has pancreatic cancer and when she was diagnosed the doctors told her that she likely had between 2 and 6 months to live. She did not appear to be sick at all when they told her that.

(Somewhat miraculously, she was diagnosed and told this in November 2006 and is still alive today. In fact, she actually now has a chance of surviving. Back in November 2006 they performed a surgery to try to remove her tumor, but they said it was too large and connected to her portal vein to be safely removed. She went on chemo in an attempt to extend her life. At her regular check-ups, the tumor seemed to be staying steady and then in December a scan showed that the tumor had actually shrunk in size. A few weeks ago, she went in to surgery again to see if the tumor could be removed and the doctors were able to get out all of it except some microscopic cells that showed up on a scan a few days later. She is now on radiation and a different chemo to try to kill off these remaining cells.)

I am glad to read this. It proves to me that you can over come somethings. I won't get into my situation. But I am very glad to know and hear doctors can be wrong. And that the man upstairs do make miracles happen.