[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help needed

muck

I know I told you guys that I was going be here quite a bit less than usual ... and I plan to ... in fact, I'm trying to ... so the sooner you help me the sooner I'm out of here.

:wacko:

So ...

I need to make a COPY of the emails in two of my folders in Outlook so that I can send all of these emails in these two boxes to a third party.

How do I make a copy without removing them entirely from MSFT Outlook?

TIA. :D

File>New>Outlook Data File

Name the file something like Audit.pst Remember where you saved this file. Make sure thre is no encryption on it or if you do encrypt it, make sure to write down the name and password to access it. This is what you'll be sending to the auditors.

Create a folder in that new file called emails. Create two folders if you want to keep the two accounts separate. Make sure the folders holds emails when you create them.

Select the folder that holds all the emails you want to copy.

Press Ctrl-A to select all the emails. Press Ctrl-C to copy all the emails.

Click on the folder where you want to copy the emails to. Press Ctrl-V to paste all the emails.

Repeate until all the emails are in this new folder.

Close the Outlook data file and send Audit.pst to auditors.