[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kraftwerk

Chavez

Sat 04/19/08 Saint Paul, MN Myth

Sun 04/20/08 Milwaukee, WI The Rave Eagles Club

Wed 04/23/08 Denver, CO Fillmore Auditorium

Sat 04/26/08 Indio, CA Empire Polo Field (COACHELLA)

Now, I am going to see them in Milwaukee...I'm kinda curious as to what the Myth in St Paul and the Fillmore in Den are like, because the Rave is a "popular" venue here, but not exactly a top-notch one.

Anyway, fahr'n fahr'n fahr'n on der autobahn!

:wacko:

Not thin enough to pull off the Deiter look. I figure this will be something like the anti-matter version of the P-Funk shows I've been to.

i saw that ad in the westword (local weekly paper) today, and was like, really? kraftwerk?? would think about going, except I have a baby now and have been thoroughly domesticated :wacko:

the fillmore is ok, but pretty much a dump. they get a few decent sized gigs, nothing too huge.

i saw that ad in the westword (local weekly paper) today, and was like, really? kraftwerk?? would think about going, except I have a baby now and have been thoroughly domesticated :wacko:

But you'd be a GREAT Dieter.

• 3 weeks later...
i saw that ad in the westword (local weekly paper) today, and was like, really? kraftwerk?? would think about going, except I have a baby now and have been thoroughly domesticated :wacko:.

Run and get a ticket, Az. Great show. Great SOUNDING show, impressive considering the venue they played at has made just about every band I've seen there sound like crap. Iron Maiden excepted.