[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Avs - Kings Live Game Scoring

Hugh 0ne

Guest Azazello13

the avs are getting hosed by the NHL schedulers this year. with the back-to-back games in LA, they've already played 7 games in 13 nights...now they gotta start back up against san jose TOMORROW?! one day off after a series win?? that is brutal.

Azazello13:

the avs are getting hosed by the NHL schedulers this year.  with the back-to-back games in LA, they've already played 7 games in 13 nights...now they gotta start back up against san jose TOMORROW?!  one day off after a series win??  that is brutal.

I guess they shouldn't have let it go to 7 games. wink

Guest Azazello13
chiefs:

It may well help- the Avs will still be in game 7 mode and the Sharks may be rusty.

well, that's certainly the hope. personally, i'd much rather see forsberg get a few days rest. (and everyone else, of course...7 games in 13 nights with that kind of physicality has got to have EVERYONE pretty worn out). kind of a funny sidenote here...forsberg gets to play his first game in a year against a team OTHER than the LA kings and their goon tactics against him. his reward? now he gets to go against bryan marchment.

bur bring 'em on! this has the potential to be a GREAT series. winner goes all the way!

Forsberg must not have been injured very seriously- as he continued to take shifts with a 3-0 lead late. If he was hurting going into game 7, I defintely figured they would have sat him the last 10 minutes, or even the whole 3rd period.

Sharks are a load. Both teams will probably have problems scoring- I see a lot of 2-1 type games.