[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pre-order Madden '09 at discount

MrTed46

NFL Shop offers Madden 09 Pre-Order for XBox 360 and Playstation 3 (PS3) for $60 - $15 (with code NFLEXTRA25) = $45. Next lowest on Google Products is $59.99 or more. Thanks mikeshecky.

Note: The game will be released on Aug 12, 2008.

Choose the Wii version for $50 - $12.50 (with code NFLEXTRA25) = $37.50. Shipping is $5.

The following prices are after the discount:

Go this from slickdeals.net

Thought I would share with everyone as this looks liek a good deal to me.

I don't like shelling out $50 to 60 for a roster upgrade each year being EA doesn't do much to improve the in-game features from season to season. I have rented Madden for the past few years and didn't see any new features that made me want to run to Best Buy and get it.

This year they added online franchises. That is a HUGE feature for competitive stat junkies like myself. So, this might be the first time in 4 or 5 years that I spring for a new Madden game.

I agree though. Bring back 2k Sports. Competition is great for the consumer. It's just a darn shame NFL allowed EA to eliminate it's competition.