[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Proposal

hotrod39

I've been offered A. Rodgers for K. Smith

scoring is 2pts for every 20yard passing, 4pts for passing TD

1pt for every 10 yards rushing /receiving, 6pts TD

My QB:

Anderson

Schaub

Ryan

My RB:

A.P

M. Forte

K. Smtih

M.Barber

C. Taylor

J. Stewart

His QB:

Rivers

Rodgers

Cassel

His RB:

R. Grant

W. Dunn

L. White

R. william

good trade or not?

That's an odd trade on his part, I think... well, I guess I think he's trading his best QB for an OK RB. Smith will get carries, for sure, but he's with the Lions, and how much production is he really going to have? Do you start 2 QBs, or do you both just have a lot of QBs? How many RBs do you start? I'd be tempted by this, because I think the stock in Rogers will go up over the next few weeks, and if nothing else, you might be able to upgrade at RB using the QBs... but it depends on what you have to start. Of course, the other way to look at this is that you don't *need* a QB in any strong way, so why trade for what you don't need...

Edited by femmefootball

In that case... I don't know. You have enough depth at RB that you should be OK if you did it (you can start AP, Forte, and Barber and feel good about youself). That being said... If you only start one QB there's no need to have 4 on your roster. There might not even be a need for 3... so I feel like if you're trading a RB away you should get something you want. SO unless you think you can trade a QB for another RB/WR/TE/etc that would benefit you, I don't think you should do this trade. Maybe he has a WR you want? You could counter by adding a QB of yours and a WR of his... just a thought.