[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade: My Jacobs for his Fitzgerald

krock99

Now that Colston is out I need another WR. He Needs a RB. We start 3WR so I need to fill that void. I will have Steve Smith back next week and my WR corps would be stacked.

QB: E. Manning, Rodgers, Garrard

RB: LT, Grants, Jacobs, C.Perry, Maurice Morris (INJ), Dea Williams,

WR: Colston, Jennings, Steve Smith, Reggie Williams, T. Gonzales

D: Patriots

K: Gostkowski

here is there roster:

QB: Bulger, Delhomme, Cassell

RB: Portis, Gore, Taylor, Maroney

WR: Calvin Johnson, Fitzgerald, Burress, B. Johnson, Royal, Muhammed, Curry

Folks, I may be sounding a little needy here but I need some serious help here in determining whether to do this trade. The deadline for this is 5:00pm today!!!. So if you have any input please post asap. Sorry to whine a little here but I need the assistance. Thanks!!!

I say pass. You have good balance with your current setup.

I completely disagree. Jennings is good, Colston is out for a long time, Smith is out right now, and will come back rusty, Reggie Williams has a crappy O Line and Garrard has a million targets with Porter back, Gonzo is great but is a #3 at best.

You could use the help at WR. I think you are fine losing a RB, as LT and Grant are every week starts. But you want to make sure you are covered for a bye.

Really the only downside I see here is that you are stacking his team at RB. If you are cool with that, pull the trigger.

Please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=258741

I completely disagree. Jennings is good, Colston is out for a long time, Smith is out right now, and will come back rusty, Reggie Williams has a crappy O Line and Garrard has a million targets with Porter back, Gonzo is great but is a #3 at best.

You could use the help at WR. I think you are fine losing a RB, as LT and Grant are every week starts. But you want to make sure you are covered for a bye.

Really the only downside I see here is that you are stacking his team at RB. If you are cool with that, pull the trigger.

Please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=258741

I disagree with this reasoning as well. What if LT has to miss time with his "toe injury?"

Ryan Grant is "questionable" with hamstring issues.

Maurice Morris is currently out for 2 or more weeks.

DeAngelo is already splitting carries with an equally, if not more talented RB.

At least Steve Smith will be coming into play after the suspension injury free. You don't mortgage your future for a couple weeks.

Brandon Jacobs adds major stability to a solid, but banged up runningback corp.

I disagree with this reasoning as well. What if LT has to miss time with his "toe injury?"

Ryan Grant is "questionable" with hamstring issues.

Maurice Morris is currently out for 2 or more weeks.

DeAngelo is already splitting carries with an equally, if not more talented RB.

At least Steve Smith will be coming into play after the suspension injury free. You don't mortgage your future for a couple weeks.

Brandon Jacobs adds major stability to a solid, but banged up runningback corp.

How do I make me team better in the interim? My WR core is knocked around? I go with Jennings, Tony Gonzalez, and a WW player this week and then go with Jennings, Steve Smith, and Gonzalez until Colston comes back? I think that almost screws me for 4-6 weeks doesn't it? Let me know

You need another WR, I don't see a way around it. You can afford to lose a RB, as I said before. I think LEAGUECHAMP has more faith in your existing WR corps than I do. Jacobs is definitely nice stability, but I think your RB group will get better sooner than your WR group does (MoMo is coming back WAY before Colston by at least a month). Also, Reggie Williams' value is plummeting. I agree that Dea Williams isn't dependable, but you are otherwise fine at RB for a few weeks.

Grant's hammy injury, I've heard, is probably not worth worrying about.