[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flacco or Pennington?

jdn4891

Ouch!

That's what it comes to eh? Flacco or Pennington....

AZ's pass defense is actually pretty good, they held down the 49ers and Mike Martz's passing offense.

As much as it pains me to say it I think I'd throw Joe Flacco in there against Houston and Mario Williams.

Be gentle in your expectations of either of them though....

Ouch!

That's what it comes to eh? Flacco or Pennington....

AZ's pass defense is actually pretty good, they held down the 49ers and Mike Martz's passing offense.

As much as it pains me to say it I think I'd throw Joe Flacco in there against Houston and Mario Williams.

Be gentle in your expectations of either of them though....

Thanks for the reply, I'm a newbie. This is actually a Hypothetical. My actual QB's are Derek Anderson and David Garrard, but they each have tough DEF's this week, so I was considering picking up either Flacco or Pennington to play this Sunday. Who out of the bunch would you play?

Gotta go with Derek Anderson at home...he was 3 dropped Braylon Edwards passes away from a decent game against a tough Cowboys D.

I wouldn't play Flacco or Pennington over either of those two.

Good luck!

WashD

Yeah, sounds good, thanks! I notice the Washington handle. Do you live in the DC area? I'm from the area.