[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ my WR/RB flex?

Medal of Honor

So I am starting T. Jones, C. Johnson, R. Moss, and H. Ward in the RB and WR slots. Anyone else is open for the flex. I asked earlier this week, and came to the conclusion I should start Hightower.

Question #1: But last night I got A. Gonzalez, and dropped Jerry Porter. Is Gonzo worth a start at flex instead of Hightower? Is there somebody else I should use?

Question #2: Deion Branch is available as a free agent in my league. We are a deep 12-team. Is he worth grabbing and stashing? I would have to drop another WR to get him, so who should I drop if you think I should get him?

Question #3: Would you say I am ok at WR now? I started off the season really weak there, but made a lot of moves to try and get better at that position. I'm the #1 scorer in my league after week 1, and that was with Seattle D giving me -1 point, haha.

Do you guys think my team is balanced now, or should I be looking to make more moves?

Edited by Medal of Honor

So I am starting T. Jones, C. Johnson, R. Moss, and H. Ward in the RB and WR slots. Anyone else is open for the flex. I asked earlier this week, and came to the conclusion I should start Hightower.

But last night I got A. Gonzalez, and dropped Jerry Porter. Is Gonzo worth a start at flex instead of Hightower? Is there somebody else I should use?

Question #2: Deion Branch is available as a free agent in my league. We are a deep 12-team. Is he worth grabbing and stashing? I would have to drop another WR to get him, so who should I drop if you think I should get him?

I'm leaning toward Hightower because he has the goal line carries and Miami allowed Thomas Jones to score last week. Seems like too many options in Indy unless Gonzo can sneak a TD in

Yeah I'd lean towards Hightower here as well. If only because he probably has the higher chance of scoring a TD and that's really the only way that either of these guys will produce decent numbers.

I'd pass on Branch as you would have to drop R. Brown or K. Walter. Brown is also injured at the moment but is due back well before Branch (who's not going to be back before their bye week) and if Philly stays hot he'll be good. Walter put up good numbers in week one and also in the pre-season so I wouldn't get rid of him. Seattle is just shaky all around.

Would you say I am ok at WR now? I started off the season really weak there, but made a lot of moves to try and get better at that position. I'm the #1 scorer in my league after week 1, and that was with Seattle D giving me -1 point, haha.

Do you guys think my team is balanced now, or should I be looking to make more moves?