[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start for Week 2?

sneezeman21

Ok for starters I am in a Keeper League, the point structure is pretty standard: 6pts for TDs, 1 point for a catch, and a 1-2 point bonus for QBs, RBs, TEs, and WRs who rack-up over 100 yards respectively. The starting postions are as follows: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, and 1 DEF. My question is who should I start at QB, RB, and WR for week 2? My team consists of (the players in bold are the players I think I should start):

QB

Eli Manning - NYG (playing @ the Rams on SUN @ 1:00pm ET, in a Dome) - Last weeks points: 12.50

Tarvaris Jackson (Probable) - MIN (playing vs the Colts on SUN @ 1:00pm ET, in a Dome) - Last weeks points: 18.92

Brian Griese - TBB (playing vs the Falcons on SUN @ 4:05pm ET, Thunderstorms) - Last weeks points: 0.00

RBs

T.J. Duckett - SEA (playing vs the 49ers on SUN @ 4:05pm ET, Sunny) - Last weeks points: 0.00

Warrick Dunn - TBB (playing vs the Falcons on SUN @ 4:05pm ET, Thunderstorms) - Last weeks points: 8.08

Chris Henry - TEN (playing @ the Bengals on SUN @ 1:00pm ET, Chance of Storms) - Last weeks points: 0.00

Willis McGahee (Probable) - BAL (playing @ the Texans on MON @ 8:30pm ET, Possibley Canceled) - Last weeks points: 0.00

Adrian Peterson - MIN (playing vs the Colts on SUN @ 1:00pm ET, in a Dome) - Last weeks points: 20.96

WRs

Bernard Berrian - MIN (playing vs the Colts on SUN @ 1:00pm ET, in a Dome) - Last weeks points: 6.80

Ronald Curry - OAK (playing @ the Chiefs on SUN @ 1:00pm ET, Thundarstorms) - Last weeks points: 9.80

Devard Darling - KCC (playing vs the Radiers on SUN @ 1:00pm ET, Thundarstorms) - Last weeks points: 7.80

Rashied Davis - CHI (playing @ the Panthers on SUN @ 1:00pm ET, Sunny) - Last weeks points: 3.00

Justin Gage - TEN (playing @ the Bengals on SUN @ 1:00pm ET, Chance of Storms) - Last weeks points: 4.50

Darrell Jackson - DEN (playing vs the Chargers on SUN @ 4:15pm ET, Clear) - Last weeks points: 11.80

Vincent Jackson - SDC (playing @ the Broncos on SUN @ 4:15pm ET, Clear) - Last weeks points: 13.70

Javon Walker (Probable) - OAK (playing @ the Chiefs on SUN @ 1:00pm ET, Thundarstorms) - Last weeks points: 0.00

Greg Lewis - PHI (playing @ the Cowboys on MON @ 8:30pm ET, Thundarstorms) - Last weeks points: 16.40

James Jones (Probable) - GBP (playing @ the Lions on SUN @ 1:00pm ET, in a Dome) - Last weeks points: 0.00

Obviously you don't need any advice on the QB and RB. I cant really come up with any reason not to go with your WR choices.

I really don't like Bernard Berrian, especially with Adrian Petersen running all over the Colts. If I knew I was going to lose if I didn't hit a home run on at least one WR slot then I would throw my marbles on Lewis only for the fact that Dallas will be looking to stop Westbrook and Desean Jackson. I could see Gage making a splash with Collins starting but that is a huge gamble.