[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Help

ballermz23

I currently have Heathe Miller and Bo Scaife as TEs in my league but neither of them really seem to be putting up numbers i was wondering if i could get some advice on who to pick up.

here are 15 TEs in the waivers that are best ranked

Dante Rosario

Randy McMichael

Robert Royal

Greg Olsen

Zach Miller

Owen Daniels

Marcedes Lewis

Desmond Clark

John Carlson

Leonard Pope

Dustin Keller

Alex Smith

Chris Baker

Eric Johnson

please help

I agree with picking up Carlson. I am in the same situation right now. I have Rosario and have the #1 waiver pick. But in my league someone dropped Scheffler for Fasano. So Scheffler is available. Anyone think I should use my #1 waiver pick on him? Or should I pick up Sproles? My stats are in my sig.

Edited by hwzdavu

I agree with picking up Carlson. I am in the same situation right now. I have Rosario and have the #1 waiver pick. But in my league someone dropped Scheffler for Fasano. So Scheffler is available. Anyone think I should use my #1 waiver pick on him? Or should I pick up Sproles? My stats are in my sig.

well if Scheffler can put up #s like this week then hell yeah! I think he's likely to be a red zone target, so I'd grab him.