[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I drop David Patten and pickup I. Bruce, B. Johnson or K. Walter?

electricrelish

First, let me say that I am in a league that requires we always keep 2 TE's and 2 DST's on our roster to make the waiver wire still have good players. I hate it, but I didn't know until I already joined.

I was thinking of doing the following:

1.) Drop Joey Gallloway and either pickup Darren Sporles, Michael Pittman, Brandon Jackson or Michael Bush? - Thoughts?

2.) Drop David Patten and either pickup Issac Bruce, Bryant Johnson or Kevin Walter. - Thoughts?

Lineup below. Leave your link and I will answer yours.

12 team league/2nd pick, PPR, TD = 6 We play 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DST (We are required to have 2 TE's and 2 DST's at all times to keep good players available)

Record: 0-2

QB: Brett Farve, J.T. O'Sullivan

RB: Brian Westbrook, Darren McFadden, Ricky Williams, Joey Galloway

WR: Andre Johnson, Steve Smith (CAR), DeSean Jackson, David Patten

TE: Dallas Clark, Zach Miller

K: Mason Crosby

DST: Steelers, Redskins

1) Brandon Jackson (impact is now) or Micheal Bush (Impact most likely in last half of season)

Green Bay's line is Dominant and I don't Trust McFadden. As far as the other two, I'm on Denver RB strike, I refuse to even entertain the thought of having that Maniac Shannahan play any role on my fantasy day. Sproles is the highest risk because of his size and if he becomes the starter they will game plan him better.

2) WR choices are not as easy. I would go with Bryant Johnson, Bruce is just too old for you to guess when he's going to do it again.