[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

World of Hurt

goodrumm

Ok fellas - I'm in dire need of help. I'm 0-2 which wont surprise you based on my roster below (though, I would have won this past week had I played Chambers instead of Harrison!). So, anyway....I'm first on the waiver wire this week - who should I pick up from the following players below (I'll put the top 5 or so RB and WR). Also, any trades I should propose?

Top RB on Wavier Wire:

Pittman - Den

Hightower - AZ

Sproles - SD

W. Dunn - TB

B. Jackson - GB

P. Thomas - NO

M. Bush - Oak

C. Perry - Cinci

Top WR on Waiver Wire:

C. Stuckey - NYJ

A. Gonzalez - Indy

V. Jackson - SD

B. Johnson - SF

I. Bruce - S F

J. Gage - Ten

Scoring - 6pt/score; 1 pt/10 yrds rushing/receiving.

Who do I pick up (and drop in return)? What kind of trades should I propose? I don't have a lot of trading ammunition. I drafted Brady in Round 1 (mistake - even if he wouldnt have gotten hurt).

Any and ALL advice would be welcome. I won two years ago, finished mid-pack last year, and am in the cellar so far this year - not a good trend! HEEELLLPPPPP!!!!! :wacko: Will return any advice I get.

Thanks a ton guys!

If Sproles sees significant time then he would be the best. But that's a guessing game. How bad is LT's big toe?

I actually like P. Thomas. I think that he will get most of the Saints' goal line carries and will put up decent numbers.

Top WR on Waiver Wire?

A. Gonzalez

Then:

B. Johnson

Rice is hurt. Get rid of him.

Edited by Someone