[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Chris Johnson?

CrazedBronco

What should I expect for Chris Johnson in the form of a QB? I had offers for Brett Farve and Delhomme for Chris Johnson but thought that wasn't good enough.

Scoring: 6 pts all TDs, 1/10 Rush and Recv yards, 1/20 passing yards, 1 pt/rec.

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1PK, 1D

My Team:

Matt Cassell

Chad Pennington

Reggie Bush

Chris Johnson

Earnest Graham

Chris Perry

Hines Ward

Steve Smith

Eddie Royal

Derrick Mason

Justin Gage

John Carlson

Owen Daniels

Vinateri

Bears D

I was offered Favre for Johnson too. Couldn't take it. Although they would be an upgrade, I'm not sure either Favre or Delhomme would be a huge upgrade for you. We don't know what Cassel is going to do just yet, but I'm inclined to think he will be at least servicable. Is Johnson going to be everything we think he will? Don't know. But if either Bush or Graham go down, you will probably wish you still had Johnson rather than Favre or Delhomme. If he "fulfills his potential" he will be a monster and it won't matter if your other RBs are injured you'll still wish you had him. On the other hand, if you don't feel good about hanging with your current QBs start shopping Johnson, you might get better than you've been offered.