[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help...i'm torn

puchb7714

Current situation in a 12 man PPR league...

QB-D. Anderson

WR1-B. Marshall

WR2-B. Edwards

RB1-R. Grant

RB2-B. Jacobs

TE-J. Shockey

W/T-K. Walter

W/R-C.Perry

I would Trade: B. Marshall, B Jacobs, and A. Bradshaw for A. Rodgers, S. Holmes, C. Johnson (tenn RB) and J. Stewart.

So my Line up would look like this:

QB-A Rodgers

WR1-S. Holmes

WR2-B. Edwards

RB1-R. Grant

RB2-C. Johnson

TE-J. Shockey

W/T-K. Walter

W/R-C. Perry or J. Stewart

Scoring 6 for all TD's, 1 pt for 25 passing, 1 pt per reception, and 1 point per 10 yards receiving and rushing...

What would you do....

i think u should hold on to marshall. will they accept edwards instead?

Unfortunately no...

I'm just concerned about the Giants RB situation...too many options and they're great the way they are....i don't see jacobs getting more than 15 carries a game...they don't lose anything putting ward or bradshaw in...good for the team bac for fantasy owners...

Stewart and Johnson both look to be moving up quick....i dunno...i hate to trade marshall though...

boy that's a tough call since you would definitely miss Marshall and his receptions/TDs in your PPR league. The guy got thrown to 20+ times last game. Plus it's still a bit of a gamble on the rookie RBs. But you're right those two RBs are looking like the real deal. Man, I'm on the fence with this one.

Johnson and Jacobs i'm calling a wash...

Marshall is clearly better than Holmes...and maybe the best wide out...

Rodgers is much better than Anderson...

and I would plug Stewart over Perry...so that would be a minor upgrade

So essentially I need to determine if the loss between Marshall and Holmes out weighs the gains i'll make on Rogers and Stewart...

I still don't know...

Current situation in a 12 man PPR league...

QB-D. Anderson

WR1-B. Marshall

WR2-B. Edwards

RB1-R. Grant

RB2-B. Jacobs

TE-J. Shockey

W/T-K. Walter

W/R-C.Perry

I would Trade: B. Marshall, B Jacobs, and A. Bradshaw for A. Rodgers, S. Holmes, C. Johnson (tenn RB) and J. Stewart.

So my Line up would look like this:

QB-A Rodgers

WR1-S. Holmes

WR2-B. Edwards

RB1-R. Grant

RB2-C. Johnson

TE-J. Shockey

W/T-K. Walter

W/R-C. Perry or J. Stewart

Scoring 6 for all TD's, 1 pt for 25 passing, 1 pt per reception, and 1 point per 10 yards receiving and rushing...

What would you do....

You could use the upgrade at QB, but even though I like what he's done, I want to see Rodgers against some stronger D's.

However, in a PPR league, Marshall is tough to give up, and not just because of one game. Denver will be throwing a bunch! With the inconsistency of the GB RB merry-go-round, Grant is another wait and see. The reason this is even in the equation, you may need to keep Jacobs to get in the endzone as a RB.

Here's the bottom line for me. If you feel D. Anderson and Edwards will begin producing in the next few weeks, then I would not make the trade. If CLE gets its offense on track, then you have a pretty good situation with Marshall and Edwards, with "strong enough" RB's.

I would not make this deal, but maybe a smaller trade not involving Marshall or Rodgers and see if he bites.

You could use the upgrade at QB, but even though I like what he's done, I want to see Rodgers against some stronger D's.

However, in a PPR league, Marshall is tough to give up, and not just because of one game. Denver will be throwing a bunch! With the inconsistency of the GB RB merry-go-round, Grant is another wait and see. The reason this is even in the equation, you may need to keep Jacobs to get in the endzone as a RB.

Here's the bottom line for me. If you feel D. Anderson and Edwards will begin producing in the next few weeks, then I would not make the trade. If CLE gets its offense on track, then you have a pretty good situation with Marshall and Edwards, with "strong enough" RB's.

I would not make this deal, but maybe a smaller trade not involving Marshall or Rodgers and see if he bites.

Thanks for the input...

another problem is that...will CLE start to produce? I don't know...baltimore next week...there's another poor performance in the making...

i'm worried that Johnson and Stewart will both become top 12 backs...