[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Quick Questions

the outlaw

Q1 - Thoughts on dropping Meachem for KRob? Keeper league and my other WRs are TO, Fitz, Housh, and James Jones...

Q2 - WK3 starting RB: T. Jones (@ SDC) or R. Grant (vs. DAL), my other WK3 starter is J. Jones - have started Grant (and his bad hammy) both WKS 1 & 2, and he's given me exactly ZERO points in a performance PPR format, YTD. However, I like the Grant match-up slightly better as DAL showed us on MNF they get into shoot-outs (Westbrook 3 scores!!!)...

Thanks in advance for your opinion...

The Outlaw,

1) I'd keep Meachem. I still like Brees a lot and since NO will always for pass for 300+ each game, figure at some point the talented WR will make significant contributions

2) On the fence with starting Grant. I too believe that DAL-GB will be a shootout, but figure it will be an aerial attack on both sides so WRs on both teams should have big days. I see Grant getting into the EZ, not sure about yards though. Hmmm...