[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Value for Warner

49nerWhiner

I have Jay Cutler and Kurt Warner on my roster but desperately need to get another WR (The current 3 WR's i start: Braylon, Welker, and either randel el or kevin walter). What would be equal value for warner to a team thats deep on WR's and need a #1 QB.

ALSO MY full team (in ppr keeper)

Culter

Warner

Campbell (picked him up in event of warner trade)

Barber

Portis

MJD

Warrick Dunn

Michael Bush

Braylon

Welker

Randle EL

Kevin Walter

Warner's value is sky high right now. I would not take anyone less than a Welker-like producer--maybe Greg Jennings or Anthony Gonzalez if you could, or get a rookie with long term high upside like a Eddie Royal or DeSean Jackson

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=260089

Im not sure that DeSean Jackson has much more of an upside to where he is. Brown and Curtis will come back and when they do DeSean is gonna have to split his numbers three ways.

I'm not sure if you can get Greg Jennings, but go for it if you can. You might need to reset your expectations closer to a Bryant Johnson/Santana Moss/Roy Williams type.