[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I trade AP and Antonio Gates?

lutherveg

I've been having QB problems since Garrard is really my only QB..I had Tavaris but dropped him last week and picked up Gus tonight.

Wondering if I should wait it out some more with Garrard and see how Gus does? Or should I take this trade?

Trading:

Adrian Peterson

Antonio Gates

Getting:

Donald Lee

Matt Forte

Ben Roethlisberger

Edgerrin James

I've been having QB problems since Garrard is really my only QB..I had Tavaris but dropped him last week and picked up Gus tonight.

Wondering if I should wait it out some more with Garrard and see how Gus does? Or should I take this trade?

Trading:

Adrian Peterson

Antonio Gates

Getting:

Donald Lee

Matt Forte

Ben Roethlisberger

Edgerrin James

No way - what other QBs are available in your waiver? Why not try JT O'Sullivan? (hes likely available).. or you can trade for far less for someone like Eli Manning who looks sharp thus far.

First off AP will put up more points than edge and lee combined. Roethlisberger has been playing well but putting up mediocre fantasy points that can be matched by tier 3 QBs.. Gates is arguably the best TE in the league..

I dislike edge, especially with Hightower the Vulture in the mix.. and Forte seems like he has upside but wont compare to AP. I just dont see anything good coming out of that trade when all your problem you say lies in your QB. See how Gus does this week, benard berrian and sidney rice aren't chump WR's.. they get open, just never had anyone able to throw to them.