[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice !

nimal

Should I trade Randy Moss and Eli Manning for Derek Anderson and Brandon marshall?

I know Marshall isnt goingt o have 18 catches every game...but Denver throws a lot..

Cassle did not look impressive a week ago, so it makes Marshall a better play then Moss right?

Id be a little hurt at QB if DA keeps playing the way he is but I do have Delhomme and would pick up Quinn just in case something crazy happens and DA loses his job...

do the trade! marshall will put up better numbers than moss just because of who's throwing him the ball, he already said he wants 140 catches this year and wants to break every WR record in bronco history...he already has one down with that 18 catch game...with your qb situation if worse comes to worse with DA, you still have Delhomme