[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Desperate times call for Desperate moves!

BIGBOY08

My team is currently suffering big time with an 0-2 start and may continue to struggle if I dont make some needed moves.

Should I move Favre for Jerious Norwood and Deangelo Williams or Jamal Lewis and Favre for Steve Smith(Car) and Chris Chambers or neither.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Your 1st deal is crap. Neither RB will help your ground game that much....and you need help there. J. Stewart will be the man very soon. He absolutely tourched the Bears last week and was the best player on the field. Williams carries will soon move to below 10 per game maek my words. Norwood is already there with 10 reps a game. Why give Farve for that.

Your 2nd deal has promise. If they are willing to do that deal straight up do it. Then start Perry and Jordan at RB. Jordan put up huge numbers last week for NE and with Moroney hurt and Morris sucking...he will be the man soon.