[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sproles worth a start?

femmefootball

What are y'alls opinions on starting Sproles as a Flex RB? I am considering him

1) Because LT is toe-riddled

2) They're playing the Jets, so even if LT starts the game, they're likely to be up a lot and rest him later, particularly, again, with the toe.

OF COURSE, I have DeSean Jackson v. Pit or Kevin Smith v. SF - so I'm not hurting for decent flex options. What do you guys think? Sproles worth the chance? or sit him until more info? :wacko:

What are y'alls opinions on starting Sproles as a Flex RB? I am considering him

1) Because LT is toe-riddled

2) They're playing the Jets, so even if LT starts the game, they're likely to be up a lot and rest him later, particularly, again, with the toe.

OF COURSE, I have DeSean Jackson v. Pit or Kevin Smith v. SF - so I'm not hurting for decent flex options. What do you guys think? Sproles worth the chance? or sit him until more info? :wacko:

I hate playing backup RBs, because if Tomlinson decides to tough it out, Sproles won't get much going. Plus the Jets might not be a cakewalk for the Chargers. Look what happened against Carolina. THus, I'd play Jackson. He's been hot.

Also, if you could give your two cents on mine, I'd appreciate it. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=260263