[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need 1 WR and 1 Flex

tacologic

DeSean's a must-start with the numbers he's put up.

For your OP I'd go with Jones or Stewart, I'd lean towards Jones because you know he'll get his touches. Stewart has a lot of upside but I might wait one more week, as he might still be in a share situation with DeAngelo Williams and he's playing a tough run defense.

see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=260260

DeSean's a must-start with the numbers he's put up.

For your OP I'd go with Jones or Stewart, I'd lean towards Jones because you know he'll get his touches. Stewart has a lot of upside but I might wait one more week, as he might still be in a share situation with DeAngelo Williams and he's playing a tough run defense.

see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=260260

DeSean has jumped out to a great start, but benching Andre Johnson is such a tough pill to swallow.

Personally I'd do Johnson and Jackson... Jackson at flex, right? I think Stewart could be good, too, though it's hard to start him against last year's #1 rushing D.

Yeah, it'd be Jackson at flex. And true, the Vikings run D is really good, but the Bears run D is also good this year (I think) and he did just fine. But Jackson just seems like such the perfect fit in Andy Reid's system.