[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB to Shop Around

Kalaby

I'm in a league that starts 1 QB per week. I'm lucky enough to have McNabb, Warner & Rodgers.

The question is who would you move to get some help at RB and/or WR???

McNabb & Warner are more proven, but are older and have prior injury issues...Rodgers is still a bit of an unknown quantity, but has a lot of talent around him.

Thanks in advance for any opinions.

It's a 12 man league, performance based scoring system, but it's quirky in how we do the yards as it goes in tiers that aren't the usual 20 yds for passing and 10 yards for rushing/receiving. All TDs are worth 6 points - passing, rushing receiving, so QBs have some high value in this league.

We start 10 players:

1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR 1 TE, 2 Flex (Can be a RB/WR/TE in any combo) 1 PK, 1 DL, 1 LB, 1 DB

For the purposes of this discussion, I'll just concentrate on position players.

QBs: McNabb, Warner, Rodgers

RBs: AP, Thomas Jones, DeAngelo Williams, Ray Rice

WRs: Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, W. Welker, Curry, K. Walter

TE: Owen Daniels, Fasano

As you can see, I need some RB & WR depth and a better TE option wouldn't hurt either. I have a couple of guys targeted in my league to propose a deal to - they're 0-2 and in major trouble due to major QB issues, but they do have some good RBs & WRs that I'd like to get in exchange for one of my QBs.