[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I was offered any RB by an owner for a WR

Stalking_Eagle

So an owner is in desperate need of a WR. Says he will give up any RB for a WR and I'm wondering what to offer.

My RB =: AP & Jamal Lewis starting with DeAngelo Williams, Ricky Williams on the bench.

My WR: Starters: T. Holt, R. Williams, & Donald Driver with Bench players D. Jackson, R. Curry, E. Royal

What I could pick up from this owner = B. Jacobs, C. Johnson, C. Portis, K. Smith, D. Sproles.

We play 3 WR and 2 RB with standard scoring.

I feel like I could use a TE also so I might be able to offer a package. At TE I have Carlson & Crumpler and he has L.J. Smith & Dallas Clark. Would it be worth trying to make a TE package with a trade also?

I'd definatley do Driver for Portis! Driver won't be as productive since Rodgers has built his chemisrty w/ Jennings and Lee. plus they have Grant and Jackson to pound the ball as well. Portis will be the Skins Horse for the whole season just hope he stays healthy enough to make through the season! Jacobs is tempting but they have two backs that can possibly start or contribute real BIG w/ other teasm so it looks like a semi-RBBC in th NY. Not to the degree of Denver but enough to take goaline carries away from Jacobs. C. Johnson is nice but not proven!

I suppose I will offer straight up driver for portis but I feel like that is a little low balling but if he is desperate I guess he will need to take it.

I wouldnt consider it low balling. He needs a WR and ur offering a solid WR. in return ur getting a STUD that is injury prone! kind evens up the offer.