[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS, RB - F. Gore, M. Jones-Drew, T. Jones

tonyr1988

I'm a first-time fantasy footballer, so I'm lost on some of the details, and I need help deciding on 2 of my 3 RBs to play. I get 1 point for every 10 RuYds, and 6 points for a RuTD. I've got:

Frank Gore, against Detroit

Maurice Jones-Drew, against Indianapolis

Thomas Jones, against San Diego

My opponent is playing Matt Forte (against Tampa Bay) and Darren McFadden (against Buffalo - questionable) and has Jonathan Stewart (against Minnesota) as backup.

I'm definitely set on playing Gore (I hope I'm in consensus on that one...), but I'm stuck on which one of the other two. Jones-Drew has done well against the Colts in the last several match-ups; however, he's having knee problems and might not even play Saturday (he's probable). On the other hand, I don't know if T. Jones can get me enough points to make it worth it to be cautious.

P.S. I know I shouldn't be asking this, but I can't stop questioning myself on QBs. I've got Peyton Manning (against Jacksonville) and J.T. O'Sullivan (against Detroit). JTO was impressive last week, and is playing one of the worst (if not THE worst) defenses in the entire league, and Peyton has been less-than-amazing this year. On the other hand, ASYS. Is it "due time" for Peyton to get a blow-out game, or should I go with JTO and hope he can pull some good moves against a terrible defense?

My opponent has Jay Cutler (against New Orleans) for QB. We get 1 point for every 25 passing yards, 6 points for every passing TD, and -2 points for every interception.

Edited by tonyr1988