[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pickup Berrian or Branch?

splotchman

I'd say Branch over Berrian too. The injury plus Minn passing offense is a mess.

Is Engram available? He seemed to have great chemistry with Hasselbeck last year and is due back after week 4.

Also FWIW....heard on radio that MClayton TB may be a good pick up?? They have a few injuries (Galloway) and he is a favorite target of Griese.

I'd say Branch over Berrian too. The injury plus Minn passing offense is a mess.

Is Engram available? He seemed to have great chemistry with Hasselbeck last year and is due back after week 4.

Also FWIW....heard on radio that MClayton TB may be a good pick up?? They have a few injuries (Galloway) and he is a favorite target of Griese.

Engram is also available. I was not sure on his timetable for recovery but did see he would not be back until after week 4. Saw that Branch was progressing well and thought he might developing more quickly.

Should I get Engram instead?

Engram is also available. I was not sure on his timetable for recovery but did see he would not be back until after week 4. Saw that Branch was progressing well and thought he might developing more quickly.

Should I get Engram instead?

Just some food for thought...(only disclaimer is how hurt is he??)

I had Engram last year and he was a top 20 WR in our league which really surprised me.

Engram

16 games 94 recpts 1147 yds 6 tds 2 100yd games

Branch

10 games 66 recpts 661 yds 4 tds 2 100yd games

I'm thinking of picking up Engram this week and stashing him, not a bad risk.