[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McGahee Lewis or Kevin Smith?

BigHoss417

I can start either 2 of my 3 RBS which are Jamal Lewis, Willis Mcgahee, or Kevin Smith. Or I can start one of them along with Dallas Clark???? I am completely stuck here and have no idea what to do. Please throw me a little advice.

Jamals playing a rough defense but has a good game vs them last year and will get the touches just a matter of if he does anything. McGahee seems like he would be a great option but with all this talk about them using Ray Rice and McLain seems like a bad idea to put him in. Kevin Smith is going to get about 10-20 carries but DET like to pass a lot and with them loosing there games they abandon the run after a while. Im thinking they will beat SF though and use the run more to kill time and move down the field rather than play catch up.

As for Dallas Clark normally I would start him no questions but after the injury I dont know if hes 100%. Saying that, he still has great chemistry with Manning. Also I already have Gates as my TE which is telling me dont start 2 TEs. One in the TE spot and then one in the WR/TE flex spot

I got a lot of info but am to dumb to do anything with it. I appreciate your responses.