[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Palmer

Mojo Rising

As per PFT:

Amid various uncorroborated and unconfirmed rumors and rumblings emanating from Cincinnati that Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer might need Tommy John surgery, Palmer himself has hinted that the supposedly sore elbow that knocked him out of Sunday’s game against the Browns might not be something that mere rest heals.

The MRI reportedly showed no structural damage. But when Palmer was asked on Sunday whether the images revealed anything he’d deem “scary”, Palmer said: “I’m not going to comment on everything.”

Gulp.

Asked whether it’s a long-term thing, Palmer said, “I hope not.”

Double gulp.

As Paul Daugherty of the Cincinnati Enquirer points out, Palmer didn’t say “I’ll be fine” or anything else suggesting it was a simple matter of allowing soreness to subside. And that’s enough to make Bengals fans worry about whether a season that has started out miserably will turn into a full-blown disaster.

and hes taking me down with him.................................... :wacko: