[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you make this trade?

MTSuper7

I am being offered the following trade:

I trade away: Selvin Young, Owen Daniels, T.J. Housh

I get in return: Earnest Graham, Chris Chambers, Heath Miller

League scoring and roster are in my sig... This is a big upgrade at RB for me, esp. if Dunn misses significant time. And I doubt Caddy returns to do much, but you never know (Ahman Green is annoyingly healthy right now). Only downside that I see is the TE downgrade. I'm leaning toward doing this. Thoughts?

Thanks!

I am being offered the following trade:

I trade away: Selvin Young, Owen Daniels, T.J. Housh

I get in return: Earnest Graham, Chris Chambers, Heath Miller

League scoring and roster are in my sig... This is a big upgrade at RB for me, esp. if Dunn misses significant time. And I doubt Caddy returns to do much, but you never know (Ahman Green is annoyingly healthy right now). Only downside that I see is the TE downgrade. I'm leaning toward doing this. Thoughts?

Thanks!

I'm not sure I would do that. I don't think you upgrade with Miller and Chambers over Daniels and Housh. Graham is an upgrade over Young especially with the Denver RB situation, but Graham's value has dropped in current weeks as he's moved to FB and Dunn has taken over the RB position. There's a chance that Young takes over RB position completely (however, I think Torain will do that job), and if Young becomes the guy, you'll be happy you have him.

As much as I dislike helping a guy from Ann Arbor, I would say don't do it.

Graham will not give you any more than what you have on your bench imo, and Housh is better than Chambers and Daniels better than Miller imo. I don't think the trade really improves your team. I think Slaton will perform just fine this week against the Bungals. Plus you don't know if Dunn will play yet. He may, which makes this trade a downer for your team imo.