[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with a big trade

justagrl

Option 1: I trade Anquan Boldin and Steve Slaton for Clinton Portis

(I have B Marshall starting and have L Evans, J Cotchery, and TJ Housh on my bench... start 2 WRs)

Option 2: I trade Steve Slaton, Jerricho Cotchrey, and Lee Evans for Clinton Portis and Terrell Owens

(At RB I have F Gore and MBIII... start 2 RBs and 1 WR/RB Flex)

Which trade should I offer??

Thanks and leave a link!

Work with me here, it's very relevant to the question. Terrell Owens does not have as much value in a keeper league as he does in a redraft because of his age. Slaton has much more value in a keeper league then he would in a redraft. That's why I'm asking.

Not a keeper league. I am ranked 2nd in my league and need/want to pass up the #1 league player. He is 60 points ahead of me. I have made trades because I had a ridiculously deep WR tandum and have traded for studs. My biggest trade was sending W Parker and Greg Jennings for MBIII and A Boldin.

BTW... the guy I would be trading with has been trying to get rid of T Owens for awhile... and getting C Portis with him would be the only way I would take TO from him.

BUMP... anyone else?

He declined the first offer and countered with C Portis, Pierre Thomas, and Terrell Owens for Marion Barber, Lee Evans, and Steve Slaton.

I declined his counter offer because I just can't get rid of MBIII. Period.

I countered once again with Lee Evans, Jerricho Cotchery, and Steve Slaton for Clinton Portis and Patrick Clayton.

I could have offered Anquan Blodin but not sure I would give him up.

Any thoughts? Should I have offered Boldin with Slaton and Cotchrey/Evans or not???

PLEASE help guys!