[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 8 RB help needed.

nmcturner

So I have to pick up a RB from Waivers to start this weekend because I have Forte, Peterson, and Pittman on a Bye. And I don't trust Larry Johnson.

So my choices to pick up are:

Sammy Morris

Deuce McAllister

Warrick Dunn

Fred Taylor

Dominick Rhodes

Kevin Faulk

That is the order that I would pick them up in.

I know Morris got hurt last night, but there is still no word on the injury or if it will keep him out.

What would you do?

And also thanks for all the great advice last week, I got the win with it.

Especially WashingtonD

-Nick

i agree with sammy and deuce being 1 and 2, but i think i would bump rhodes up to number 3. i know they're playing tenn, but i also remember a few weeks back when some no name rb from houston (slaton) got my team 20 pts. against tenn. (116yds/ 1td). manning will be a big change for tennessee after playing against the three stooges of qb's in kc. if he can even look like half his old self, i see rhodes having a decent game mixing in the run.

watch the news on morris (im thinking about grabbing him as well) and if healthy grab him. if not i'd almost go with a toss up bet. deuce & rhodes (slight edge to deuce for the matchup)

Edited by dino88