[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Edward/Graham for Lynch?

efi4eye

OK, so I'm quarterback rich and RB poor at the moment. Both Ronnie Brown and Earnest Graham are giving me fits with their RBBC situations and not being able to rely on week to week numbers. I have Brees, Schaub and Edwards and need to deal either Schaub or Edwards. How does Trent Edwards and Earnest Graham for Marshawn Lynch sound? I think Lynch is due to break out soon, and I really need a back who's a true #1 and not splitting carries. Opinions?

If you can get Lynch for that I say do it!! The Tampa RB situation is a nightmare already and now Caddilac is coming back possibly. Any everydown, every situation back like Lynch is a great have! I would do it. In my leagues, I would never get Lynch for Graham and Edwards, but if you can, go get em!!

Thanks for the input. The guy I would be trading with goes more on production than rankings, and Graham has actually been putting up better numbers than Lynch this year in our PPR league. We'll see what happens, I just need some stability