[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep More and trade Colston for Ocho Cinco or maybe TJH?

Steelhead

I've got Steve Smith, Colston, Roy, Moore, and Engram as my WRs. I'm looking to upgrade as I just got my butt handed to me last week and I really don't need 2 NO wrs with Smith, Colston, Moore all on bye week 9. The Chad Johnson owner will move him but wants Smith or Colston. A slim to none possibility would be to trade Colston and 1 of my RBs for TJH and maybe Hightower. That owner probably won't go for it

I'm going to have to cut Moore to get a WR for week 9, but afte last week v CAR I'm wondering when Colston will really be back

My Current Team

QB – Brees, Bulger

RB – Gore, Thomas Jones, Deangelo Williams, Fargas

WR – Steve Smith, Roy Williams, Colston, Lance Moore, Engram

TE – Winslow, Davis

K – Nedney

DEF – TEN

His team

QB – Manning, Campbell

RB – Jacobs, LJ, K Smith, C Taylor

WR – Berrian, Ocho Cinco, Crayton, Stuckey, Hilliard

TE – Keller

K – Longwell, Gostkowski

DEF - DAL

"The Chad Johnson owner will move him but wants Smith or Colston"

That is worth a good laugh! CJ owner doesnt have the weight to make demands like that!

I wouldnt dump Colston!! He just got back and will have the week to work with Brees. I wouldn't be worried at all.

Fitz or Brees??? I remeber last year the start The saints had and then the 2nd half they had.. I would for sure stick with what you got. CJ has been nothing more then Lance Moore acually i think Lance is doing better. I would offer him Lance for CJ.. Try that!

Please answer mine