[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to build a trade

Hey everyone. One of the teams in my league has emailed me interested in trading for one or more of my RBs (you'll see why below). I don't know what I really could use from him to make my team better. The only thing is that Romo is hurt right now, and Garcia has a bye coming up the exact same week as Romo (so I'd be screwed). Would Rivers be worth going after in part of a bigger trade that includes Garcia and a backup Rb or something? Also might be able to sell him Mewelde (Steelers fan).

Can you guys see a trade or a player I want, that will benefit me? Thanks in advanced, I'm bad at putting initial trades together, only good at countering...

My team is in my signature, his is below:

QB- P. Rivers

RB- R. Bush (out for at least 4 weeks), S. Morris (out for at least 1 week), D. Williams (backup RB and has a bye soon), L. Johnson (suspended and terrible), C. Perry (benched)

WR - G. Jennings, MEGATRON, D. Mason, K. Walter

TE - V. Shiancoe, J. Shockey

DEF - Vikings

Edited by Medal of Honor

who the f is megatron I am so out of the nickname loop

That would be Calvin Johnson Detroit Lions.

I would try Garcia, J. Jones or Vargas, and M. Moore FOR Rivers and Bush

Bush will play these 3 during the fantasy playoffs, which is 6 weeks from now.

14 Atl - - - -

15 @Chi - - - -

16 @Det - - -

If there are any RB's available on Waivers dump your WR - M. Jones ( about to be suspended plus there has to be other WR on the waivers better than that ) and pick up the most likely RB candidate that the other team would pick up.

Even trade one of your backups for Bush would be a good gamble if you make the playoffs

Edited by breadtruck