[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELP! Should I do this trade?

Wies

I get Marshall and Gates. I am worried about Calvin being consistant. He saved me this week but that was one lucky bomb. I think B.Marshall is going to be a better upgrade down the stretch. Also TE is killing me, doesn't Gates have much moe upside? I don't like giving up Slaton but I still have Lynch and C.Johnson and can pick up Fargas or Benson off the WW.

IS THIS A GOOD MOVE FOR ME. 4-3 and 1 game behind div leader. Thanks for the help. Send me yours and I'll be sure to respond.

12 Team No PPR, Non Keeper

My Team:

QB: Edwards, Campbell

RB: M. Lynch, Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton, D. Rhodes

WR: S. Holmes, R. Wayne, Calvin Johnson, S. Breaston

TE: Shockey, Fasano

K: Crosby, Keading

DST: Ravens, Broncos

Start Roster

1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1DST

Roster requirements

2 WB, 3 RB, 4 WR, 1 RB/WR Flex, 2 TE, 2 K, 2 DST

Passing 1pt / 20 yrds; 4 pts TD

Rushing/Receiving 1 pt / 10 yrds; 6 pts TD

Here is why I would do it

Detroit has a brutal schedule coming up. Johnson had a nice week against Houston, you won't see that again IMHO

Wash

@Chi

Jac

@Car

TB

TEN

Min

@Ind

Seems like Shockey is always hurt and .... Gates is more consistent and scores.

You can pick up Fargas, as the Raiders face Atl week 9, @Den week 12 , KC week 13, @SD week 14, NE week 15, Houston week 16. These defenses can be run on, unlike some others that cincy plays (Phi,@Pit,Bal). NE can be scored on and run on as long as you don't fumble the ball and throw interceptions on dumb pass plays like Denver did on MNF. I just don't like him because of the McFadden thing

So Perhaps you could pick up Benson. Benson faces @IND week 14, Was week 15, and @Cle week 16. You will now how he shakes out before then. So it wouldn't kill you to stash him.