[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this trade

MnGolfNut

I'm currently 5-2 in a 12 team dynasty league. My team isn't as good as my record. I was just offered Westbrook for Boldin. Normally I would jump on this, but I'm not sure Westbrook will help me much this season. My league has a $200\36 year salary cap. I currently own Boldin for $24/2yrs and Westbrook is $11/2. Next year both players will be restricted free agents, but Westbrook's salary will probably go up to $40+. I'd have first option to match the salary on Westbrook assuming I have enough cap space.

Here's my team right now.

McNabb (Orton)

Steven Jackson, Chris Johnson (Pittman, Benson, Mendenhall on IR)

Boldin, Deshaun Jackson, Driver (D. Avery, Curtis, Breaston)

Owen Daniels

I have Jackson, Mendenhall, C Johnson, D Jackson and Avery signed to multiple year contracts so I have a nice young nucleus. If S Jackson or Johnson gets hurt I'm toast this season. Without Boldin my receiving core is garbage especially since I have to start 3 WR. I'm leaning toward accepting the trading and taking my chances on starting the right 3 WR each week.

I would probably make this deal too. Than I may immediately be trying to trade Mendenhall for another WR to 1 of the lesser teams who is building for the future. a big part of winning leagues is having solid veteran RB's and having a younger guy to bring up. you have that in Johnson and Mendenhall is off to a bad start,but he still has value and could bring you a fine WR back. JMO.

I would probably make this deal too. Than I may immediately be trying to trade Mendenhall for another WR to 1 of the lesser teams who is building for the future. a big part of winning leagues is having solid veteran RB's and having a younger guy to bring up. you have that in Johnson and Mendenhall is off to a bad start,but he still has value and could bring you a fine WR back. JMO.

I like that idea. I may be able to get Roddy White for Mendenhall + Pittman. The other guys is hurting at RB and he's stacked at WR.