[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marc Bulger, Matt Ryan, Brad Johnson

PIwoosurfer

My gut says Bulger but thats an away game in NE.

Matt Ryan faces Philly and their Def is really good. Is he the Real Deal?

Johnson battles Tampa Bay and this one could get UGLY. I dont see him doing well at all.

WDIS

Tough matchups, I could use all the help on this one

thanks

Lets start with the easy one: Not Johnson

Between Ryan and Bulger...

I've got to go with Bulger. Not because of confidence in Bulger but because of my distrust of Ryan. Yeah, he has done great this year, beyond all expectations. But he has not done well enough against good defenses. Just looking at his stats against TB and CAR, he concerns me. Even against Detroit and KC, he only got 1 TD each game and didn't break 200 yards in either. Against CAR and TB he got exactly 158 yards in each game, 0 TD and 2 INT and this week he plays a great Philly defense.

For all of the Rams, I'm looking at the last two weeks a lot more than the first four. It is a different team now. And since their bye week and coaching change, Bulger hasn't thrown an INT. He has only gotten one TD but he hasn't made any mistakes.

It really could go any way, Johnson really could end up with 320 yards and 3TD but he'll probably be at 160 yards, 0 TD and 2 INT. If he threw 3 picks to St Louis, how well could he do against Tampa who is 2nd in the leagues with 12 interceptions. They are also 5th in the league for QB completion % and 4th in opposing QB ratings with 67.8. Would you start a QB that ends the game with a 67.8 rating? =)

For reference, Philly is 10th for opposing QB ratings and NE is 22.

Again, tough call but I'd personally go Bulger.

wow now thats some advice thanks.

Im leaning towards bulger but still have

Matt Ryan on Deck. I own the Eagles Def so even if he had a horrible day i would at least

do well in one position.

Bulger is my starter. tough call and no theres nothing out on the waiver wire.

our league does team QB rules. so you get every QB for that team is one gets hurt.