[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I trade Coles/Ocho for T.O.

MTSuper7

In my work league, I have Colston, Roddy White and Donnie Avery at WR in addition to Coles and Ocho Cinco. Would you trade Coles and Ocho for T.O., knowing that:

a) Coles is banged up (as usual) and recently suffered a concussion (again)

:wacko: Carson Palmer is extremely unlikely to play again this year, lowering the value of the entire Bengals offense

c) Owens will probably have some big games during the fantasy playoffs

Thanks!

I would not trade T.O. for Coles. I had T.O. on my team and traded him for Brandon Marshall. The one and only caveat is that Coles had his bye week already.

What about both Coles and Ocho? The guy with T.O. is really hurting at WR (he's starting Javon Walker this week if that tells you anything).

I would absolutely attempt this trade....You already have a solid WR corp and adding TO would add strength to your group.

My take is this.....

Johnson: Palmer is either out or if he comes back givent the injury and the amount of time he has been out I would forsee great inefficiency. Plus given the fact the the Bengal's season is already down the crapper I don't see them risking bringing him back (my gut tells me he has surgery by Thanksgiving).

Cole: concussion=trouble. Already had one and is historically injury prone (even though he plays through them) the guy ain't getting any younger. As always around FF Playoff time weather will be a factor as well.

TO: Romo will be back and Dallas will still me contending for the Division and playoffs IMO a given. Just too much talent on that team for them to continue this toward slump.

Attempt it!!

yeah i like the trade but just dont know if they would take it because of season future for both as stated above.

also coles really has only had 2 good weeks with one crazy game getting 3 tds. i think TO will get open more down the stretch after romo gets back because of r williams getting covg