[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a Flex play and 1 WR

drunk

I have a flex position and a WR slot to fill this week due to injuries and I just don't know what to do... standard PPR league...

here are my options, I need 2...

Dunn @ Dallas

Isaac Bruce vs Seahawks

Boldin @ Carolina

Randle El @ Lions

Kevin Curtis vs Atlanta

Josh Morgan vs Seahawks - Available on Waivers

Obviously Dunn and Boldin are the injurie issues and I would usually play Boldin, but I don't know how much the coaches are going to hold him back this week.

Kevin Curtis is supposed to be starting but how rusty is he going to be?

Bruce had gone on a terror for 3 weeks straight with 4 td's but has cooled down with the SF offense and I expect to see a lot of Frank Gore this weekend, so I'd be hesitant to play either Bruce or Morgan.

I'm tied for 1st at 6-1 and playing the other 6-1 team this week, I'm just looking for someone else's thoughts to confirm my own.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

IMO Boldin will play and the decision will be easy for you. Even with a tough match up he is a starter. If you have to pick now, I would say, go with Curtis. He IS just coming back but he has been working out and taking reps with the team for at least the last two weeks. If you don't know Boldins status for sure by 12:30 I would take what you can with him. Without seeing your team, the fact that you're 6-1 should give you enough room for the higher risk involved. Good luck