[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Witten 4 Colston & Clark? Do I pull the trigger?

phillyfan

In a PPR league with standard scoring, I got offered a trade.

He's offering Marques Colston and Dallas Clark for my Jason Witten.

I have:

WR: Reggie Wayne, Santana Moss, Kevin Curtis & Bernard Berrian (start 2/wk)

RB: Westbrook, Jones-Drew, Dominic Rhodes, Mewalde Moore & Reggie Bush (start 2/wk)

I could use Colsten especially with his looks going up with Bush out & an upcoming easy schedule after the bye but should I lose Witten for him?

Only TEs available on WW are Visanthe Shiancoe, Greg Olsen, Bo Scaife, Zach Miller, Dante Rosario, Robert Royal.

Do I pull the trigger on this deal and play around with other TE?

In a PPR league with standard scoring, I got offered a trade.

He's offering Marques Colston and Dallas Clark for my Jason Witten.

I have:

WR: Reggie Wayne, Santana Moss, Kevin Curtis & Bernard Berrian (start 2/wk)

RB: Westbrook, Jones-Drew, Dominic Rhodes, Mewalde Moore & Reggie Bush (start 2/wk)

I could use Colsten especially with his looks going up with Bush out & an upcoming easy schedule after the bye but should I lose Witten for him?

Only TEs available on WW are Visanthe Shiancoe, Greg Olsen, Bo Scaife, Zach Miller, Dante Rosario, Robert Royal.

Do I pull the trigger on this deal and play around with other TE?

I was in the same situation, but Witten has been doing better than Gates, but I traded Gates away a couple weeks ago for Colston and Clark.

It has not paid off yet, but I also liked Colston the rest of the way, and with the TE, its tough to guage from week to week, even with the "studs". Besides, you are not hurting that bad with Clark the rest of the way either. Also, Clark has had his bye week, and you will have to make a move with Witten in a couple weeks anyway. I understand what you are giving up, but personally, I like your odds on this for the rest of the season.

BTW, you must be in deep trouble in your league.....You have quite a bit of my WR's in a PPR league:

WR: Wayne, Colston, S. Moss, K. Curtis

TE: D. Clark, Shockey

I was in the same situation, but Witten has been doing better than Gates, but I traded Gates away a couple weeks ago for Colston and Clark.

It has not paid off yet, but I also liked Colston the rest of the way, and with the TE, its tough to guage from week to week, even with the "studs". Besides, you are not hurting that bad with Clark the rest of the way either. Also, Clark has had his bye week, and you will have to make a move with Witten in a couple weeks anyway. I understand what you are giving up, but personally, I like your odds on this for the rest of the season.

BTW, you must be in deep trouble in your league.....You have quite a bit of my WR's in a PPR league:

WR: Wayne, Colston, S. Moss, K. Curtis

TE: D. Clark, Shockey

Thanks for the advice. I'll prob pull the trigger but I CAN NOT lose this week either. Not in a horrible spot but lost 3 in a row when I was tied for 2nd.

8 out of 10 get into the playoffs in wk13 so I think I'll still be in shape to get in but 'm playing the guy in 1st place this weekend that I let alllow to burn me on a previous deal where I lost Barber & Stewart for Reggie Bush. Yeah, I know, is why I can't lose today.