[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR's

mgrowc1

Ok guys I am in a tough situation

I have

Roddy White

Calvin Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald as my top 3

I need a 4th in fact I have Eddie Royal and Derek Mason.

I need to drop one as I need to free up some spots - Larry Johnson is killing me so I have like 5 RB's.

Matt Jones, Donnie Avery, Justin Gage are interesting guys on my waiver. I just need 1 number 4.

My RB situation

Westbrook with Buckhalter handcuff

Larry Johnson - screwing me

Julius Jones

Edge James

Cedric Benson - about to drop him for Pittman

also ward and Kevin smith are on my waiver

Picking up Miller for Shockey bye week

Hava eravens for D

and manning and orton who I am keeping

Bacially stuck at a number 4 wr and a number 2 RB jones and james are not cutting it, pittman more of a 3. What you guys think???

Basciall

Bro,

Hard to see exactly what you are asking for advice on, but I'll give it a shot...

If it is PPR, keep Derek Mason as your 4th, if it is performance keep Eddie Royal and hope he delivers on his upside. (I rate both of those ahead of Jones and Gage...Avery is interesting but I'd still rather have Royal and Mason over him)

As far as your RBs...you got Westy and you have to play JJ, Edge, and Pittman based on match up. I wouldn't mind having Kevin Smith, but I wouldn't drop any of your guys for him...though watch what happens with LJ Tues/Weds, if a 4 game suspecion comes down, drop him like a bad habit and pick up Kevin Smith.

Good Luck

WashD