[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Pair of Week #9 WDISs

The Bucs. And even though the matchup isn't as sexy, I would still play the better QB in Rodgers.

Thigpen was decent vs the Jets on the road. I know the Bucs are better than the Jets - but I'd lean towards Philly against Seneca Wallace. I think that's a destruction of epic proportions

I'd also go with the better QB - Rodgers. Miami should run the ball down the Broncos' throats

Philly against Seattle...Philly has to win and they are going to do it on the backs of their defense...a lot of turn over opportunities here.

I'll be the contrarian and say you start Chad Pennington versus the Broncos for the exact same reason everyone else is saying start Rodgers, because Pennington is the better QB.

Pennington has more passing yards, a better completion percentage, is getting sacked less, and has 8 seasons of being a starting QB in the NFL.

Rodgers has more TDs 13 to 7 and better WR weapons, but faces a ridiculous Tenn D that should also have Vanderbosch back at End to add to the defensive line pressure. Up until last night the Tenn D had only allowed 1 pass TD...and they still haven't allowed a pass TD to a WR this season.

The Broncos are bad across the board at defense, there will be points to spread around...giving up an average 28 ppg, almost 400 yards with 240 of that coming in the air....I'll be honest, for me the QB situation isn't even close, I'd be starting Pennington with no hesitation.

Best of Luck!

WashD