[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Dallas Clark?

jfrankparnell

Dallas Clark absolutely went off last night

I've got Winslow already at TE - who should be great the rest of the way. With TO less than TO lately, I've got Berrian and Roddy at WR. I'd like to package Clark with Desean Jackson (or Eddie Royal) and upgrade at WR.

Idea:

Clark/Desean for Plaxico (buying low)

I also have no roster space - and Donnie Avery is out there. A 2-1 deal would clear roster space. (I own Westbrook. No way you can dump Buckhalter (for Avery) - that's a handcuff you must have.)

The only other way to get Avery is to dump Matt Cassel and go with no backup QB until I clear space. (Bulger is on the WW - and I waffle between Cassel and Bulger - but that's in another thread already)

12-team league with roster in sig

So essentially the deal for you works out to be Dallas Clark and Desean Jackson for Plaxico Burress and Donnie Avery...

I like that.

Winslow is a safe bet at TE for the rest of the season health permitting so carrying an extra stud TE is probably not worth it, I don't mind you giving up Desean's upside becase you are picking up Avery's upside and Plax should be back to being Plax so long as he keeps his mouth shut and plays football.

Obviously the only concern here is that Plaxicco can't keep it together now that he has a big contract and continues to end up in Coughlin's dog house, but you aren't giving up that much so I think that's a risk worth taking.

Good luck,

WashD

So essentially the deal for you works out to be Dallas Clark and Desean Jackson for Plaxico Burress and Donnie Avery...

I like that.

Winslow is a safe bet at TE for the rest of the season health permitting so carrying an extra stud TE is probably not worth it, I don't mind you giving up Desean's upside becase you are picking up Avery's upside and Plax should be back to being Plax so long as he keeps his mouth shut and plays football.

Obviously the only concern here is that Plaxicco can't keep it together now that he has a big contract and continues to end up in Coughlin's dog house, but you aren't giving up that much so I think that's a risk worth taking.

Good luck,

WashD

Thanks, WashD

There's no guarantee that I get Avery. In fact... I did a WW pickup last week, so I'm at the end of the line. If I can't get Avery, the deal isn't quite as good. If no Avery love, I'm hoping to get Bulger (instead of Cassel) and either the Vikings or Dolphins D/ST

One owner I targeted has

TE: Vernon Davis

WR: Plax, Bruce, Randle El, Reggie Brown, Ginn

Owner 2:

TE: Fasano

WR: Chambers, Roy W, Colston, Boldin, Driver

Owner 3:

TE: LJ Smith, Shockey

WR: Lee Evans, Welker, Hines Ward

I'd do Clark+DeJax for Evans

If it's not PPR I could almost make an argument for Evans over Burress in any case...

Buffalo has the following pass Ds Jets (23rd), NE (15th), Cle (10th), KC (17th), SF (18th), Miami (25th), Jets, Denver (28th), and NE

Giants have Dal (14th), Phi (12th), Bal (3rd), Ari (21), Was (11), Phi, Dal, Car (9), Min (20th)

Evans is performing at an elite level this year, making great catches, and is being fairly heavily targeted, plus you inherit no off the field issues and an easier schedule.

WashD