[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stacked at RB.

Tayma

Yah its time for my RB problem of the week

in my yahoo league I am stacked at RB.

I have

CP against Steelers

AP against Houston(LOCK)

Lynch against Jets

and

Graham Against the Cheifs

Yah i know scary.

So should i start graham over one of the RBs who dont have as good a matchup.

Its not desperate cuse no matter who i start im probally going to get good numbers from all of them but.....CPs match up against PIT doesnt look very favorable.

I don't think you can start Graham over Portis or Lynch...Graham is not having big games, whether it be from getting worn down as FB, or the fact the offense is just generally ineffective, I don't love him to go off against KC, even if it is a perfect match up.

I'd have a hard time sitting Clinton Portis right now, he's the #1 rusher in the NFL and he did go into Philly against a very tough Philly Run D and break off 145 (Philly's run D was top 5 going into that game)

The Bills bizarre propensity to give Jackson a bunch of carries and the fact that he Jet's D is top 10 against the run makes Portis the better play for me, though I could see an argument for any of the three.

Good Luck!

WashD

I don't think you can start Graham over Portis or Lynch...Graham is not having big games, whether it be from getting worn down as FB, or the fact the offense is just generally ineffective, I don't love him to go off against KC, even if it is a perfect match up.

I'd have a hard time sitting Clinton Portis right now, he's the #1 rusher in the NFL and he did go into Philly against a very tough Philly Run D and break off 145 (Philly's run D was top 5 going into that game)

The Bills bizarre propensity to give Jackson a bunch of carries and the fact that he Jet's D is top 10 against the run makes Portis the better play for me, though I could see an argument for any of the three.

Good Luck!

WashD

The thing is Lynch is taking up my flex spot so you think im good?? :wacko: